Invisalign Clear Aligners – Scottsdale, AZ
Subtle Treatment Designed to Produce Straighter Teeth
Straighter smiles were once only achievable with the help of metal braces. Still used today by dentists and orthodontists alike, they remain one of the most popular methods of treatment. However, if you want a more subtle treatment that is designed to produce straighter teeth, allow us to present Invisalign clear aligners. Far more discreet than traditional braces, they make treatment easier to manage and more enjoyable. Call us to find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign in Scottsdale.
Why Choose Shea Dental of Scottsdale for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Team of Dentists Who are Patient-Focused
- Digital Impression System for Improved Patient Experience
- Caring, Dedicated Dental Team
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners that are crafted to help your teeth shift into the desired position at various stages. Worn 20-22 hours each day, gentle pressure is continually applied to ensure that your teeth and bite move accordingly. After 1-2 weeks of wear, you are required to swap out your aligners for the next set in the series, allowing your smile to progress onto the next phase.
While no two treatment plans are the same, many patients can achieve results within 12-18 months. Depending on the severity of the problem (i.e., overcrowding, gapped teeth, or bite misalignment), the timeline for completion can vary.
The Benefits of Invisalign
The discreteness of clear aligner therapy, such as Invisalign, is the most obvious reason patients choose this type of orthodontic treatment. However, there are many additional benefits that you can expect should you opt for clear aligners, such as:
- The ability to eat all your favorite foods because Invisalign must be removed before eating or drinking.
- An easy-to-clean solution that doesn’t require special instruments, as there are no brackets or wires to clean around.
- Greater comfort because there are no protruding brackets and wires irritating your soft oral tissues.
- Faster results that can be achieved in 12-18 months as opposed to 2-3 years with metal braces.